Immanuel Lutheran Church started by building Schroder Hall in 1959. In 1964 an addition was built on to Schroder Hall, and Luther Hall was built which included the Fellowship Hall and the offices. In 1969 Luther Hall was expanded to include the Fireside Room and the L wing of classrooms. In 1999 Luther Hall was remodeled again by adding a full kitchen. Schroder Hall is now rented to Babyworld for childcare.
In addition to a being a wonderful place to hold our own activities, many community groups are using our classrooms, fellowship hall, and other facilities. We wholeheartedly welcome outside groups into our home. Use the contact us link above to request permission or to ask additional questions about our facilities.
Here is a list of our facilities and capacities:
The Fireside Room has 640 square feet of space, including a fireplace, and is good for about 26 persons.
The L-1 Choir Room has 520 square feet of space and is good for about 21 persons.
The L-2 Youth Room has 420 square feet of space and is good for about 18 persons.
The L-3 Classroom has 420 square feet of space and is good for about 18 persons.
The L-4 Classroom has 420 square feet of space and is good for about 18 persons.
The L-5 Classroom has 420 square feet of space and is good for about 18 persons.
The current Sanctuary was built in 1995-1996 and holds 240 persons in the pews with an exit capacity of 750. Fellowship Hall then became a meeting room for fellowship and activities and has a work area of 2352 square feet of space (excluding the stage area) and holds 336 persons for assembly and 157 persons for dining.